Our Mission Statement
The physicians and staff of Pain Management Physicians believe in the multidisciplinary approach to treating pain with the goals of achieving the highest level of functionality in a caring and supportive environment and keeping the patients and those who accompany them informed and knowledgeable about the conditions and treatments that affect them.
Pain Management Physicians provide a comprehensive, pain focused evaluation of the pain patient. The physicians focus on the multidisciplinary approach with close ties to neurosurgery, psychiatry and psychology. They also specialize in international pain management techniques under fluoroscopic (x-ray) guidance, including:
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Selective Transforaminal Epidurals
- Facet Joints Injections
- Medical Branch Nerve Blocks
- Intercostal Nerve Blocks
- Sympathetic Ganglion Blocks
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Radio Frequency Neurolysis
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trials
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injections
- Stem Cell injections
Each of the physicians in Pain Management Physicians are certified to help patients with Medical Marijuana.